Robot Vacuum T10
Q: Why Does My Ultenic T10 Robot Have Short Battery Runtime?
A: With proper care, your robot's battery should last at least 2 years before it needs to be replaced.Here are some battery maintenance tips to extend battery life and keep T10 robot cleaning at peak performance:
1) Keep your robot clean. If it gets clogged with hair or debris, it will strain to work harder than usual and exhaust the battery faster.
2) Recharge your robot as soon as possible following each use.
3) If your robot will not be used for more than a few weeks, we recommend turnning the power switch of your T10 robot to the OFF “O” position.
4) If you can't or don’t want to turn the power switch to the OFF “O” position, we recommend you remove the battery from the robot and leave it outside the robot in a cool dry area.
5) Fully charge the battery at least once every six months for optimal performance.
If the problem persists, please contact our Customer Service team.
- Tutorial Videos
How to connect T10 robot with Ultenic APP
Ultenic T10 robot vacuum, how to install water tank
Ultenic T10 robot vacuum, how to replace the dust bag
Ultenic APP Version 2.4.1, Control Your T10 Self-Empty Robot Vacuum More Easily
Tips before using T10 self-empty robot vacuum
How to clean the dust collector of Ultenic T10 robot vacuum
How to clean other parts of Ultenic T10 robot vacuum
How to change the battery of Ultenic T10 robot vacuum
How to clean Ultenic T10 roller brush
Quick Start Guide
User Guide For APP