Ultenic provides a straightforward warranty that is processed in the most hassle-free way possible. All products purchased from our online store come with a 30-day, money-back satisfaction guarantee. Also, we offer a one-year warranty explained in our Warranty Policy, it begins from the date you place your order.
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee for Any Reason
Undamaged products may be returned for a full refund for any reason within 30 days of the date the item was delivered to the designated shipping address. Once the returned item arrives back in Ultenic’s warehouse for inspection, the refund process will begin. Customers will only be charged once at most for shipping costs (this includes returns); No-restocking fee to be charged to the consumers for the return of a product.
- Returns must include all accessories;
- Items must include original packaging;
- For non-quality related warranty claims, the buyer is responsible for shipping costs;
- For non-quality related warranty claims, Ultenic refunds the cost of the product itself;
- Returns may be rejected if the product does not meet the above requirements;
Refund requests for the 30-day money-back guarantee expire 30 days after the package shows delivered. It is not possible to process a request for a refund for non-quality issues for items that have expired this 30-day window. For purchases not made directly through Ultenic’s online stores, please contact retailers for refunds. For quality-related issues, please see below.
Warranty claims for quality-related Issues
All quality-related defects on items sold directly by Ultenic or Ultenic’s authorized resellers are covered by an extensive warranty, starting from the date of purchase.
Ultenic’s limited warranty is restricted to the country of purchase. The limited warranty is void on items taken outside the country they were originally bought in or shipped to directly from an authorized online purchase.
Quality-related warranty claims on purchases made through Ultenic’s authorized distributors and retailers are handled through Ultenic.
Ultenic will replace a defective product with a brand new product if the replacement request is made within 1 month of purchase; If the replacement request is made after 1 month of purchase, Ultenicwill replace the defective product with a factory refurbished model of equal value. Obsolete or discontinued products that are defective and under warranty will be replaced with the same product if available. Otherwise, it will be replaced with an equivalent or newer model.
Warranties on all replacements follow the same warranty timeframe of the original defective item. Warranties on products are void after having been fully refunded.
Product Return Process
- Buyer must provide sufficient proof of purchase;
- Ultenic must document what happens when buyers troubleshoot the product;
- The defective item’s serial number and/or visible proof depicting the defect are required;
- It may be necessary to return the item for quality inspection;
Valid Proof of Purchase
- Order number from online purchases made through Ultenic or Ultenic’s authorized resellers;
- Sales invoice;
- The dated sales receipt from an authorized Ultenic reseller that shows a description of the product along with its price;
Please note more than one type of proof of purchase may be required to process a warranty claim (such as receipt of money transfer and confirmation of address item was originally shipped to).
Shipping costs must be covered by the buyer in the following situations:
Note: Return shipping cost is up to the shipping method you choose, it is unrelated to our website.
- Returning products for any reason other than a proven defect;
- Warranty claims on items taken outside the original country of purchase;
- Buyer’s accidental returns;
- Returning personal items;
- Returning items claimed to have defects but found by Ultenic quality control to be in working condition;
- Returning defective items in international shipping;
- Costs associated with unauthorized returns (any returns made outside of the approved warranty process);
Not covered under warranty
- Products without sufficient proof of purchase;
- Lost or stolen products;
- Items that have expired their warranty period;
- No quality-related issues (after 30 days of purchase);
- Free products;
- Repairs through 3rd parties;
- Damage from outside sources;
- Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to: falls, extreme temperatures, water, operating devices improperly);
- Purchases from unauthorized resellers;
- Consumable components like brushes and filters are not covered;
Ultenic is not liable for:
- Loss of data incurred from the use of Ultenic products;
- Returning personal items sent to Ultenic;
When returning items with a prepaid shipping label provided by Ultenic, Ultenic takes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. When returning items for non-quality issues, the buyer assumes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. Ultenic does not provide refunds for items damaged in transit for non-quality related warranty claims.