●Why does my Ultenic D5/D5s series robot have Short Battery Runtime?
⚪With proper care, your robot's battery should last at least 2 years before it needs to be replaced.
Here are some battery maintenance tips to extend battery life and keep D5/D5s series robots cleaning at peak performance:
1) Keep your robot clean. If it gets clogged with hair or debris, it will strain to work harder than usual and exhaust the battery faster.
2) Recharge your robot as soon as possible following each use.
3) If your robot will not be used for more than a few weeks, we recommend turnning the power switch of your D5/D5s series robot to the OFF “O” position.
5) If you can't or don’t want to turn the power switch to the OFF “O” position, we recommend you remove the battery from the robot and leave it outside the robot in a cool dry area.
6) Fully charge the battery at least once every six months for optimal performance.