You can try the general troubleshooting steps for noise issues and let us know what happens:
- Remove the dust collector, clean the suction inlet, and check to make sure the filters are properly aligned.
- With the dust collector removed from the unit, hold the vacuum upright with the bumper facing up, the suction "hole" facing downwards. Shake out any debris that might be stuck in the suction fans inside the machine.
- Reassemble the dust collector properly.
- Clean the brushes and wheels out.
- The noise levels in higher suction levels (like in Max Suction) are louder than in Standard Suction. Please cycle through the suction levels and adjust to Standard Suction for a try.