- Scope of application
- a) This application automatically receives and records your information when you use this application web service or access this application, including but not limited to your IP address, account information, language used, date and time of access, etc.
- b) This application obtain user's personal data from a business partner through legal means.
- a) Keyword information that you enter when using the search service provided by this app;
- b) Information you have published in this application, including but not limited to participation activities, transaction information, and evaluation details;
- c) The act that is against the law or the rules of this application and the measure that has taken against you.
- Information use
- a) This app does not provide, sell, rent, share or trade your personal information to any unrelated third party, unless you have provided your permission in advance, or the third party and this app (including the app affiliate) provide you with separate or joint use. And third party will be banned from accessing all the information when service that provided by third party is over.
- b) This application also does not allow any third party to collect, edit, sell or distribute your personal information in any way. Any user of this application platform who engages in the above activities, once found, the application has the right to immediately terminate the service agreement with the user.
- c) For the purpose of serving the user, the app provides you with the information that you may be interested, including but not limited to send product and service information, or share information with this app partner so that they can send you information about their products and services (the latter requires your prior consent).
- Information disclosure
In the following circumstances, this application will disclose your personal information in whole or in part according to your personal wishes or the law:
- a) Disclose to third parties with your prior consent;
- b) To provide the products and services you request, you must share your personal information with third parties;
- c) Disclosure to third parties or administrative and judicial authorities in accordance with the relevant provisions of the law or the requirements of the administrative and judicial authorities;
- d) If you violate the relevant laws and regulations of China or this application service agreement or related rules, your information will be disclosed to a third party;
- e) If you are a qualified intellectual property complainant and have filed a complaint, it should be disclosed to the respondent at the request of the complainant so that both parties can handle possible rights disputes;
- f) In a transaction created on this application platform, if any party to the transaction performs or partially fulfills the transaction obligation and requests for information disclosure, the application has the right to decide to provide the user with the necessary information such as the contact information of the counterparty to facilitate the completion of the transaction or the resolution of the dispute.
- g) Other disclosures that this application considers appropriate in accordance with laws, regulations or website policies.
- Information storage and exchange
The information and materials collected in this application will be stored on the application and/or the servers of its affiliates, which may be sent to your country, region or the location where the application collects information and materials. And the information and materials may be accessed, stored and displayed outside the country.
- Information security
- a) This application account has security protection functions. Please keep your username and password information safe. This application will ensure that your information is not lost, abused or altered by security measures such as encrypting user passwords. Despite the aforementioned security measures, please also note that there are no “perfect security measures” on the information network.
- b) When using this application web service for online transactions, you will inevitably disclose your personal information, such as contact information or postal address, to the counterparty or potential counterparty. Please protect your personal information and provide it to others only when necessary. If you find that your personal information is leaked, especially if the application username and password are leaked, please contact this application customer service immediately so that the application can take corresponding measures.
If you have any questions about our practices or this policy, please contact us in the following ways:
Shenzhen Ultenic Technology Co., Ltd..
Mailing address: 808-812, Block A, Building 5, Tus Xiexin, No. 333, Longfei Avenue, Huanggekeng Community, Longcheng Street, Longgang District, Shenzhen
Sample block quote
Praesent vestibulum congue tellus at fringilla. Curabitur vitae semper sem, eu convallis est. Cras felis nunc commodo eu convallis vitae interdum non nisl. Maecenas ac est sit amet augue pharetra convallis nec danos dui.