Service Agreement of Ultenic
Welcome to of Shenzhen Ultenic Technology Co., Ltd.!
Before accepting the Agreement, you are supposed to thoroughly read all contents of the Agreement, and fully know its terms, especially restrictive clauses or exceptions. Restrictive clauses or exceptions are bold or highlighted in other forms to catch your attention. In case of any doubt for the terms of the Agreement, please contact relevant business department of Please enter the company name. You are not allowed to use the service before you have read and accepted all terms of the Agreement, relevant agreements and rules, etc. Once you select "agree and submit the Agreement" (see registration page for detailed wordings) and complete the registration procedure, or you use the service in any form, it will be deemed that you have read and agreed with the restriction of the Agreement and rules above. In case of any breach of the Agreement, Please enter the company name has the right to unilaterally restrict, suspend or terminate the service for you, and has the right to investigate your relevant responsibilities.
Effective Date: March 08, 2017
Ultenic Commitment to Data Privacy Protection
Protecting the security and privacy of your personal data is important to Ultenic. We hope the policy outlined below will help you understand what data may be collected, how that data may be used and safeguarded, and with whom the personal data may be shared by the various Ultenic companies in the USA (“Ultenic USA”).
Through our internet sites, Ultenic USA will not directly collect any personal data about you (such as your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address), unless you voluntarily choose to provide it (such as by registration, survey or order placement), or unless otherwise required by applicable laws and regulations. From time to time, we may collect personal data about you indirectly from sources other than through our own internet sites. The personal data that we collect from various sources may be combined.
Data Collected Automatically
When you access our internet sites or use our mobile applications, we may automatically (that is, not by registration) collect additional data (such as type of Internet browser, IP address, and operating system used, domain name of the internet site which directed you to our site, number of visits, average time spent on the site, pages viewed, information on your interaction with the site). We may use this data and share it with our worldwide affiliates or third parties to monitor the attractiveness of our internet sites and mobile applications, improve the performance or content, tailor content for you or for other marketing purposes.
Purpose of Use; Sharing
We may use your personal data to offer the site’s services and functions, to administer your use of the site, to respond to your inquiry or request, to process your order or to provide you with access to specific information or offers, to verify your identity, as well as to support our existing or potential customer relationship with you. Ultenic may store and process personal data (on our own or via a third party on our behalf) and share it with our worldwide affiliates (meaning entities controlled by, controlling, or under common control with Ultenic) to understand better your business needs and how to implement and improve our business practices, products and services. We (or a third party on our behalf) may use personal data to contact you about an offer in support of your business needs or to conduct online surveys to understand better our customers' needs. We may collect, use, disclose, and share your personal data:
- as provided herein;
- with your consent,
- where it is necessary to carry out your instructions;
- to prepare, negotiate or perform a contract with you;
- as reasonably necessaryto provide our features and functionality to you;
- to create and administer your account;
- to verify your identity in connection with the other purposes listed here;
- to communicate with you regarding employment;
- when we reasonably believe it is required by law orgovernmental or judicial authorities;
- for those purposes that were identified at the time the data was collected; and/or
- for any additional purpose that is directly related to the original purpose for which the personal data was collected.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to host or support our Internet sites, applications, or the services to which they relate. These third parties may have access to your personal data to perform such tasks. We do not sell or otherwise market your personal data to other third parties, except as described.
To the extent required to help us fulfill your orders or requests, we may share personal data with others, such as our business partners, postal/logistics companies, or customs agents/authorities.
We may transfer your personal data and process it outside your country of residence. We may transfer your personal data if we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets, including to any successor company whether via merger or otherwise.
"Cookies" - Information Stored Automatically on Your Computer or Device
To the extent that our internet sites do collect personal data about an individual’s online activities, these sites may, in our discretion, be configured to allow collection of such personal data over time and across different Internet sites.
Use of Third Party Analytics
Our Internet sites use a variety of third party analytics in order to improve the site, identify errors, and/or customize the information included in the site. In order to exclude your computer or device from the data aggregation and analysis by third parties due to your visit to this Internet site, a cookie will be placed on your machine. While the cookie contains no personal data, it enables third parties to recognize your preference. To manage your preferences regarding the analytics cookie
In addition, we may advertise using online marketing technology. In doing so, a third-party will place or read a unique ad-serving cookie on your computer or device and will use non-personal information about your browser and your activity at this site to serve Ultenic ads on their content network. The ad-serving cookie is a persistent cookie. Please click here for more information about remarketing or to opt-out of the remarketing cookie.
Ultenic e-mail communications may include web beacons to determine whether the emails have been opened or whether any included links have been clicked on.
International Data Transfer
Ultenic USA. may transfer your personal data to its parent Company in Germany, Ultenic AG, and to any worldwide affiliates when processing data. We may also transfer your data to a third party outside your country of origin.
Do Not Track
At this time our Internet sites do not recognize or respond to “Do Not Track” browser signals. For more information on “Do Not Track”, please visit your browser’s support page.
This website is not directed to children under the age of thirteen. We will not knowingly collect personal data from children under the age of thirteen without insisting that they seek prior parental consent if required by applicable law. We will only use or disclose personal data about a child to the extent permitted by law, to seek parental consent, pursuant to local law and regulations or to protect a child.
To protect your personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, use, or alteration and against unauthorized disclosure or access, Ultenic uses reasonable physical, technical and organizational security measures. Unfortunately, there is no complete assurance of security in transit or storage of any data that you transmit. Your personal data may be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by a breach of any of the physical, technical, or organizational assets.
California Privacy Rights
California’s “Shine The Light” law permits those of our customers who are California residents to annually request a list of their personal data (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year, and the names and addresses of those third parties. At this time, we currently do not share any personal data with third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
Questions and Comments
Links to Other Internet sites
Ultenic Internet sites and mobile applications contain links to other Internet sites, which sites may have their own privacy statements or policies. Ultenic is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other Internet sites.
- 2. In the case of Web offers aimed at companies or public enterprises, such companies or enterprises are represented by the user and must assume that the user has appropriate knowledge and acts accordingly.
- 1. This UltenicWeb Site contains specific information and software, as well as - in specific instances - related documentation, for viewing or downloading.
- 2. Ultenicmay stop the operation of the Ultenic Web Site in full or in part at any time. Due to the nature of the internet and computer systems, Ultenic cannot accept any liability for the continuous availability of the Ultenic Web Site.
- Registration, Password
- 1. Some pages of the UltenicWeb Site may be password protected. In the interest of safety and security of the business transactions, only registered Users may access said pages. Ultenic reserves the right to deny registration to any User. Ultenic particularly reserves the right to change certain sites, which were previously freely accessible, so that they are subject to registration. Ultenic is entitled, at any time and without obligation to give reasons, to deny the User the right to access the password-protected area by blocking its User Data (as defined below), in particular if the User
- uses false data for the purpose of registration;
- violates any applicable laws in the access to or use of the Ultenic Web Site; or
- did not use the Ultenic Web Site for a long period of time.
- 2. For registration the User shall give accurate information and, where such information changes over time, update such information (to the extent possible: online) without undue delay. The User shall ensure, that its e-mail address, as supplied to Ultenic, is current at all times and an address at which the User can be contacted.
- 3. Upon registration the User will be provided with an access code, comprising a User ID and a password ("User Data"). On first access the User shall promptly change the password received from Ultenicinto a password known only to the User. The User Data allows the User to view or change its data or, as applicable, to withdraw its consent to data processing.
- 4. The User shall ensure that User Data is not accessible by third parties and is liable for all transactions and other activities carried out under its User Data. At the end of each online session, the User shall log-off from the password protected websites. If and to the extent the User becomes aware that third parties are misusing its User Data the User shall notify Ultenicthereof without undue delay in writing, or, as the case may be, by e-mail.
- 5. After receipt of the notice under paragraph 3.4, Ultenicwill deny access to the password-protected area under such User Data. Access by the User will only be possible again upon the User's application to Ultenic or upon new registration.
- 6. The User may at any time request termination of its registration in writing, provided that the deletion will not violate the proper performance of contractual relationships. In such event Ultenicwill remove all user data and other stored personally identifiable data of the User as soon as these data are no longer needed.
- Rights of Use to Information, Software and Documentation
- 2. Ultenicowns all rights, title interest, and/or licenses to the software, images, documentation, and/or all other information on this Ultenic Web Site and all content thereon. As a condition for use of the Ultenic Web Site, should the User post, provide, and/or transfer any software, images, documentation, or other information to the Ultenic Web Site, the User assigns and transfers all rights, title, interest and license in same to Ultenic. Ultenic grants User a personal non-exclusive and non-transferable license, which may not be sublicensed, to use the software, images, documentation, and all other information made available to the User on or via this Ultenic Web Site, for the User’s own non-commercial use (i.e., outside the User’s commercial activities with Ultenic), to the extent agreed, or in the event of no such agreement, to the extent of the purpose intended by Ultenic in making same available.
- 5. This UltenicWeb Site may contain confidential and/or proprietary content of Ultenic that is protected by copyright and other laws respecting proprietary rights, including the software, images, documentation, and/or all other information on this Ultenic Web Site and all content thereon.. Ultenic retains all rights in the Ultenic Web Site, and such confidential and/or proprietary content, including (without limitation) all copyright, derivative rights, and other proprietary rights, on a worldwide basis, also including, but not limited to, patents, know-how, and trademarks. The User shall observe such laws and in particular shall not modify, conceal or remove any alphanumeric code, marks or copyright notices neither from the information nor from the software or documentation, or any copies thereof.
- Intellectual Property
- 2. Except for the rights of use and other rights expressly granted herein, no other rights are granted to the User nor shall any obligation be implied requiring the grant of further rights. Any and all patent rights and licenses are expressly excluded.
- 3. Ultenicmay, without charge, use any ideas or proposals, images, software, or other information stored by a User on the Ultenic Web Sites for the development, improvement and sale of its products.
- Duties of the User
- 1. In accessing or using the UltenicWeb Site the User shall not
- harm other persons, in particular minors, or infringe their personal rights;
- breach public morality in its manner of use;
- violate any intellectual property right or any other proprietary right;
- upload any contents containing a virus, so-called Trojan Horse, or any other program that could damage data;
- transmit, store or upload hyperlinks or contents to which the User is not entitled, in particular in cases where such hyperlinks or contents are in breach of confidentiality obligations or unlawful; or
- distribute advertising or unsolicited e-mails (so-called "spam") or inaccurate warnings of viruses, defects or similar material and the User shall not solicit or request the participation in any lottery, snowball system, chain letter, pyramid game or similar activity.
The Ultenic Web Site may contain hyperlinks to the web pages of third parties. Ultenic shall have no liability for the contents of such web pages and does not make representations about or endorse such web pages or their contents as its own, as Ultenic does not control the information on such web pages and is not responsible for the contents and information given thereon. The use of such web pages shall be at the sole risk of the User.
- Liability for defects of title or quality
- 1. (a) Ultenicmake no representations or warranties regarding the accuracy or completeness of this Ultenic Web Site’s content. Except as specifically provided in this Agreement, this Ultenic Web Site and its content therein, are provided to User “as is”. Ultenic make no other representation or warranty, either express or implied. Ultenic do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, performance, currency, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose of this Ultenic Web Site or the content it contains or the method of delivering that information to User. Insofar as any software, images, documentation and/or all other information is made available at no cost, any liability for defects as to quality or title of the software, images, documentation, and all other information, especially in relation to the correctness or absence of defects or the absence of claims, or third party rights or in relation to completeness and/or fitness for purpose, are excluded. Ultenic disclaims all responsibility for any loss or claim of any kind resulting from, arising out of, or any way related to (a) errors in or omissions in this Ultenic Web Site, including technical inaccuracies and typographical errors, (b) any third party web sites or content therein directly or indirectly accessed through links in any of this Ultenic Web Site’s content, (c) the unavailability of this Ultenic Web Site, (d) any use of this Ultenic Web Site or any content contained therein, (e) any use of any equipment or software in connection with this Ultenic Web Site, or (f) any reliance on the information contained in this Ultenic Web Site, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event shall Ultenic, or its or their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, agents, or representatives, be liable to User or any other person for any special, indirect, incidental, exemplary, punitive, or consequential damages or loss of goodwill in any way arising from or relating to the use of or inability to use this Ultenic Web Site, even if Ultenic has been notified of the possibility of such damages. In no event may User bring any claim or cause of action against Ultenic more than one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arises.
- 2. The information on this UltenicWeb Site may contain specifications or general descriptions related to the technical possibilities of individual products which may not be available in certain cases (e.g. due to product changes). The required performance of the product shall therefore be mutually agreed in each case at the time of purchase.
- Other Liability, Viruses
- 2. Although Ultenicmakes every endeavor to keep this Ultenic Web Site free from viruses, Ultenic cannot make any guarantee that it is virus-free. The User shall, for its own protection, take the necessary steps to ensure appropriate security measures and shall utilize a virus scanner before downloading any information, software or documentation.
- 3. §§ 9.1 and 9.2 do not intend nor imply any changes to the burden of proof to the User's disadvantage.
- Export Controls
- 1. These commodities, technology, or software were exported from the United States in accordance with the Export Administration Regulations. Diversion contrary to U.S. law is prohibited. Any export or transfer of Ultenictechnology or software that is not publically available may require prior US government authorization. Any diversion or unauthorized use by the User of any Ultenic export regulated technology or software contrary to US law is strictly prohibited.
- 2. Unless specifically authorized by the appropriate government agency, the User agrees not to use the technology or software in prohibited uses or transfer to prohibited end-users as codified in 15 CFR, 31 CFR, 10 CFR and 22 CFR, including to any person or entity listed in the U.S. Denied Persons List, the U.S. Warning List, the U.S. Entity List or the U.S. Specially Designated National List
- Data Privacy
- Supplementary Agreements, Place of Jurisdiction, Applicable Law
- 1. Any supplementary agreement requires the written form.
- 3. The individual pages of this UltenicWeb Site are operated and administered by Ultenic Aktiengesellschaft and/or its affiliates. The pages comply with the law applicable in the country where the responsible company has its business residence. Ultenic makes no representation that information, software and/or documentation on the Ultenic Web Site are appropriate or available for viewing or downloading at locations outside such country. If Users access Ultenic Web Site from outside such country, they are exclusively responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws. Access to Ultenic Web Site's information, software, images, documentation, and/or other information from countries where such content is unlawful is prohibited. In this case and where User seeks to do business with Ultenic, the User should contact the Ultenic representative for the particular country for country specific business.
- 4 This Agreement, as it may be amended from time to time in the sole discretion of Ultenic, and constitutes the entire agreement between User and Ultenic, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous writings, discussions, agreements, and understandings of any kind, with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement. If any provision of this Agreement shall be held to be unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, the other provisions of this Agreement will remain in full force and effect. Any provision of this Agreement held invalid or unenforceable only in part or degree shall remain in full force and effect to the extent not held invalid or unenforceable.
- what information we collect and how we use it
13.1 Circumstances in which you must authorise us to collect and use your personal information
Personal information is collected for the purpose of providing [ML(1] you with products and/or services and to ensure that we comply with applicable laws, regulations and other regulatory documents. You have the right to choose whether or not to provide this information, but in most cases, if you do not provide it, we may not be able to provide you with the appropriate services or respond to the problems you encounter. These features include.
- Smart device connectivity
In order to [ML(2] enable you to securely connect and manage your smart devices, we may collect your Wi-Fi information, location information, login account information, phone related[ML(3] information, smart device related [ML(4] information, and information associated with your Pusanik account and smart device. This information will be used to provide you with smart device quick connect, connection, discovery [ML(5] of nearby devices and device management functions. The information for each of the above is listed below.
l Login information: POSANIQUE account number, nickname, avatar information.
l Mobile phone information: hardware device identification (IMEI/OAID, Mac address, Android ID), mobile phone model, system version information, system language, country or region where the mobile phone is set, version number of the application store, mobile phone screen size and resolution, CPU and display device related[ML(6] information.
l Information collected during the process of connecting a smart device: depending on the type of smart device you need to link, we may collect the following information.
l Smart device connected via Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi information (SSID,BSSID, Wi-Fi Mac address, Wi-Fi password), device Mac address, device ID.
l After establishing a local connection via Bluetooth, smart devices connected via Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi information (SSID,BSSID,[ML(7] [ML(8] Wi-Fi Mac address, Wi-Fi password), device Mac address, device Bluetooth Mac address.
l Smart devices connected via Bluetooth: device Bluetooth Mac address, device ID.
l Smart devices connected via Zig-bee method: device Mac address, device ID.
- Equipment sharing
We allow you to share your smart device with others for use with your POSANIQUE account. After sharing, the person who is shared can also control the smart device. In order to [ML(9] enjoy this feature, we may collect your account ID, the sharing account ID you provide, the information of the shared device (device ID, device name, device authentication key, sharing status[ML(10] of the device), and use it to provide you with the ability to share the device with other users of your POSANIK account for common control and use, as well as to display the sharing status on the device list page.
- Applications and smart hardware upgrades.
In order for [ML(11] you to continue to enjoy the latest Pusanik Services, we may use the version information of your Pusanik Application, phone model number to provide you with upgrades to the Pusanik Application. At the same time, we may collect a list of your connected smart devices and their version numbers for the purpose of providing you with upgrades to your smart devices to ensure that you have access to the latest version of the Services (including firmware versions).
13.2 You acknowledge that your consent is not required for us to collect or use your personal information in the following circumstances.
- relating to national security, national defence security.
- relating to public safety, public health, or vital public interest.
- Relating to the investigation, prosecution, trial and enforcement of sentences, etc. of crimes.
- For the purpose of protecting the life, property or other significant legitimate rights and interests of the subject of personal information or other individuals, but it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person concerned.
- The personal information collected is disclosed to the public by the subject of the personal information himself/herself.
- your personal information collected from lawful public disclosures, such as lawful news reports, government disclosures and other sources.
- Necessary to enter into a contract at your request.
- Necessary to maintain the safe and stable operation of the products and/or services provided, e.g. to identify and deal with faults in the products and/or services.
- Necessary for legitimate journalistic purposes.
- Where it is necessary for an academic research institution to carry out[ML(12]statistical or academic research in the public interest and the results of the academic research or description are made available to the public, the personal information contained in the results is de-identified.
13.3 Non-Personal Information
Sample block quote
Praesent vestibulum congue tellus at fringilla. Curabitur vitae semper sem, eu convallis est. Cras felis nunc commodo eu convallis vitae interdum non nisl. Maecenas ac est sit amet augue pharetra convallis nec danos dui.